In the area of hygiene products Hy-Tec conducts laboratory tests on all kinds of baby diapers, feminine hygiene articles, hygiene-papers, wipes, cotton- and incontinence products and wound-care systems. The testing includes the evaluation of raw materials used for these hygiene products.
Hy-Tec has an approval by the German MDS (Medizinischer Dienst des Spitzenverbandes Bund der KrankenÂkassen) organisation for the approval procedure for incontinence products. This applies as well for some other European countries.
Our membership and active input in international industry associations (EDANA-European Disposables and Nonwovens Association/DIN committee Tissue) ensures a continuous up-date of test procedures and enables the detection of the latest trends in the industry.
Hy-Tec is testing:
- Baby Diapers
- Femine Hygiene Articles (Napkins, Pantyliners and Tampons)
- Incontinence Products
- Cotton Products (Sticks, Pads, etc.)
- Hygiene Paper (Wipes, Handkerchieves, Kitchentowels, Toilet-Paper, etc.)
- Wound Dressings , First-Aid-Kits
- Dry-/Wet-Wipes on Tissue and Nonwoven Basis
- New Product Concepts
in regard to product-typical consumer-related performance criteria and evaluates general important features of the product set-up.
Hy-Tec is testing with use-related widely-accepted lab test methods and in accordance with standard procedures of EDANA and international standards (DIN/EN/ISO).
The methods applied by Hy-Tec for single products had been developed in close co-operation with international industry organisations and are subject to continuous updates according to the requirements of the developing market.
Product specifications and Product performance
Hy-Tec provides, consults and mediates for
- Product Specifications
- Optimisation of Product Performance
- Quality Control Purposes
- Test Plans and Matrices
Hy-Tec controls the compliance of
- Product quality
- Product performance
Approval procedures for incontinence products
- Hy-Tec conducts evaluations on incontinence products according to the MDS in Germany required for approval procedures. This applies as well for some other European countries.